Here today, I am going to guide you; how to recover lost data from android phone easily? How to easily recover deleted file from android Smartphone. Some time we accidently delete our important file or folder, if this happened to you, you can easily get back your data in minimum time.
You know these days android smart phones is only the operating system which is the most popular operating system than others, because many of daily tasks or work can be done on smart phones like communicating, online banking, online purchasing, recharging DTH/Mobile, alarm, reminders, etc.
Sometime people accidentally delete/lose their data from their phone. Because they have not taken any backup of it. So now, I think this situation has been also happened to you, and you need your important data back to your phone.
Question is can we really do that without losing the quality?
Simply Yes, We can do it without any problem and troubles. Although many of software are available on the world of internet, but many of them is not really helpful. I researched with many of software (Not going to share their names) but chooses only one and recommending to you. Which’s name is “FonePaw Android Data Recovery”, which is really awesome and easy to use with simple user interface. This tool is the way to recover your lost data from your android device. So let’s start the process of retrieving the lost data.
Introducing “FonePaw Android Data Recovery”.
“FonePaw Android Data Recovery” is a simple and easier way to retrieve or recover the lost data from any Android Device with the process of less time. Simply we can recover Photos, Audios, Videos, Call Logs, Contacts, Texts and any other Documents with the help of this software (FonePaw Android Data Recovery). So it is still awesome way to have the entire email id, phone numbers back rather waiting for the call and asking the person, What Is Your Name?
Which Types Of Files Can Be Recovered By This Software?
1. Recover your deleted Text Messages easily.
2. Recover mobile numbers, address, site address and e-mail ids from SIM or from the internal memory.
3. Recover all the call logs with numbers, duration, names, and the types.
4. Recover any type of photos, videos, audios and any other media.
5. Recover any type of Document including MS Office Documents, WPS Documents, PDF files and more.
Before we start the process, firstly know what we need to do?
1. An Android Device with minimum 30% of charged battery.
2. An Original Data Cable Which Comes With the Phone.
3. A Computer or a Laptop with Power.
4. Maximum 40 Mb of Internet Data to Download the Software.
5. And a Small Part of Your Brain.
After all If you have already the things which I have said above, then follow the below instruction.
1. Download FonePaw Android Data Recovery In your Computer and install it.
2. Connect your phone with the Original USB cable which comes with your phone.
3. Turn on the USB debugging function in your Phone if you know the process, otherwise follow this Go to your device’s Settings>About Phone>Build Number: Touch it 5 to 10 times> Go Back to settings and find Developer Options then scroll and check/tick the USB debugging.
4. Choose the file types which you want to recover in that software.
5. Once scan is completed Click on Recover.
6. All Done Now You Can Check Your File.
Top 5 Best Security Apps For Android Device
How to Choose Best Android Security App?
How to Improve Internet Security?
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Android?
How To Generate Strong and Safe Passwords?
If you have any type of question, query or problem, please contact me through the comments. I am always happy to help you. And Please don’t forget to share it with your friends, maybe they are also suffering from this dam situation. You can also get related Tips and Tricks directly to your email id. Simply submit your email id at the top right sidebar. Make sure you are not alone joining us on various social medias, to do so go to top right corner of the website.