What Is Google Keyword Planner ?
The Google Keyword Planner is a keyword analysis and research tool, which is proudly provided by the Google. It is a powerful and best keyword research tool among the professionals that demonstrates monthly searched terms and its estimated amount of visitors.
Monthly searched terms are those search volumes or search terms that peoples use to search their results on the search engines. We call it keywords. In other words, a keyword is that term which you type to find something on the Google or other search engine.
That means, if you properly use a keyword on your blog or website, your blog will get higher visits from the search engines than before. If you get higher visits, you get higher value, more sale and more income.
Before we get started with Keyword Planner, you must keep in mind that, there are many features and tools but some of them are not useful for you, as the Keyword Planner is designed and developed for Google AdWords advertisers. So start the keyword research process with the best tool.
How to Research Keywords using Keyword Planner Tool?
Dealing with Google Keyword Planner is not a rigid task anymore. But I am trying to make this tutorial easier for you by giving step by step guidance with each step screenshot.
Step 1: Accessing Google Keyword Planner
Step 2: Sign In to Keyword Planner
Step 3: Five Tools of Google Keyword Planner
- Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category.
- Get search volume data and trends.
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword.
- Enter or upload a list of keywords to get forecasts.
- Get forecasts for campaigns or keywords from your account.
Step #4: Get Started with the Right Tool
Below you will see the tutorials on using those three tools to optimize your contents with keywords.
First Tool: Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category.
- Your product or service: In this option, I recommend you to type your 1-4 different keywords. Don't use any broad industry keywords such as "Bicycles", if you use such broad industry keywords, then you will be end-up with the list of highly competitive master keywords, and thats not good to begin.
- Your landing page: This is not for you but you can get most of it. This column is mainly for the Adwords advertiser but, you can use this to find your best keywords just by entering your Blog or website URL.
- Your product category: In this column, you need to write some words which intelligently tells everything about your service, product or category. There are already variety of heads you can choose from.
- Targeting: Choose desired countries, languages, etc to get best keywords for your webpages. You don't have to do anything with "Negative keywords", as it is only for the advertisers.
- Data range: You have to set Data range according to your requirement.
- Keyword filters: If you like to filter out keywords which doesn't fits your criteria, then use this option.
- Keyword options: If you like to hide some keywords in your account, you can use it.
- Keywords to include: You can type your keywords which you like to include.
Third Tool: Multiply keyword lists to get new keywords
If you are free enough, you should read these articles next:
- 5 Best SEO Apps for Android that will Boost Your Ranking
- Best Free Android Apps of 2017 - You Must Try
Finally the article ends-up here. I tried my best to cover all the major points to make this guide easier, but if you have any misunderstanding, suggestion or thought, write down to us in the comment section below, I will try to response you shortly. Don't forget to give a favor by sharing this article with your blogging friends or other newbies and subscribe to this blog for future interesting articles.