If you don’t want to install apps or games by paying money, don’t worry about it, there are some other ways and sources where you can download your desired apps and games for free. While researching for this article, I have found best three sources over the Internet. Using these sources, you will be able to download your desired apps or games, without paying a single penny. Just check it out these sources:
How to Download Paid Apps and Games for Free?
1. Blackmart Alpha Application:
Steps to Download Paid Apps for Free from Blackmart:
- First Download Blackmart Alpha Application from the above given link or search over the Internet.
- After downloading, just Install it in your Android device.
- Now find out the name of that app or game you want download. You can use Google Play Store to find the name. Memorize it!
- Open that recently installed app called Blackmart Alpha application from your drawer.
- Search the name of your app in that application.
- After you get your desired result, just click on download button and then install it in your Android Smartphone.
2. 4shared Application:
Note: If you want to download from your PC, then you will have to move that downloaded file in your phone to install. You can use USB data cable to share files between Mobile & PC.
3. Amazon Application:
You should read these next:
- Best Free Android Apps of 2017 - You Must Try
- Best Free Android Launchers without Ads
- How to Root or Unroot your Android using Kingroot?
- How to Change Font in Android Using iFont App?
- How to Hide Files In Android without using any App?
Conclusions:So these were the sources and ways to download paid apps and games for free. However, I may not recommend you to use Blackmart Alpha Application and 4shared. Because, Google has all the rights over all free and premium apps on the play store. Using paid apps for free is not legitimate and is illegal.
If you like this article, please do share using our social buttons. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, I welcome you in comments.