This is why, I thought to write an article about how to get free talktime. In this article, I am not going to talk about any tricks of earning free recharge but there are some Best Android Apps which will help you make decent talktime.
As other people face, It was never easy to me to find these apps. Because there are tons of such apps claiming you to get free talktime. Actually, most of them are just bluffing. So sorting out best apps from these was little difficult to me.
Get Free Mobile Recharge through these Best Free Earn Talktime Apps
1. Mcent: Free Recharge AppThis is the #1 Android App to Get Free Recharge on almost all network. It is very popular among users because of its easiness and pay rate. The task provided by this app is very simple and easy; you will have to download apps from this app. You will get reward each time, you download a single. This app pays Rs. 5/- to 50/- rupees for downloading apps. It regularly updates with new task, so that you can make more money. You can also invite your friends through its referral program, to earn decent money. Below are the steps to earn through Mcent.
- Click Here to Download and Install Mcent from the PlayStore.
- After you install, open the app and wait few seconds.
- Now choose your Country.
- Put your mobile number and verify through OTP (One Time Password).
- Just after successful verification, you will see some tasks and offers.
- Complete these tasks to earn free recharge.
- After you reach minimum payout limit (10/-), recharge your phone. That’s it.
- This is really one of the best app to earn recharge by downloading apps.
2. FreePlus: Get Free TalktimeThis is another great app available to earn free talktime using your android phone. Its referral program is also very popular. If you like to earn through referral, I recommend this app.
- Click Here to Download FreePlus app from Play Store.
- Then install app on your Android phone.
- After installing, open that app and register yourself from there by providing your mobile number.
- Verify through OTP message.
- If not automatically, enter this m1160017 promo code to get free bonus.
- As Mcent, complete the available offers to get free talktimes.
3. Pocket Money: Free Mobile RechargeAs Mcent and FreePlus, it is another app for android that gives free mobile recharge. It’s pay rate is very similar to Mcent. You can also transfer earned money to PayTM. You must earn at least 20/- to recharge your mobile or transfer to paytm.
- Click Here to Download Pocket Money app from Play Store.
- Now install it on your Android smartphone.
- Open the app and register yourself there.
- Then Verify using OTP message.
- Complete few available offers to avail recharge or paytm transfer.
4. Ladooo: Free Mobile Recharge to Any NetworkLadooo is little different from others. It pays you money for just checking out Ads and other offers. It supports almost all top mobile networks, such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, TATA Indicom, Uninor, Aircel, Videocon, Virgin Mobile, Tata Docomo, MTNL, Loop Mobile, MTS, etc. It is very simple; just complete the offers and get paid. It is a best app to earn recharge by clicking ads.
- Click here to Download and Install Ladooo App from Play Store.
- After you download, install it in your Android Smartphone and then open it.
- Complete the listed offers and tasks to get paid.
- Refer your friends to earn more.
- To get high value offers, complete your profile from menu section.
5. Earn Talktime: Get Free Mobile RechargeAnother great app to get free recharge on your smartphone. You can earn decent recharge just by completing simple tasks such as downloading games, downloading apps and referring friends. You can also use your earned balance to recharge your friend’s or family’s mobile.
- Click Here to Download and Install Earn Talktime app from Play Store.
- After downloading, Install it on your Android Smartphone.
- Then complete offers by opening the app.
- Invite your family members and friends to earn more.
If you have any thoughts regarding this article, let me know through comments and subscribe to this blog for future interesting articles.